Lip injections are a non-invasive, safe procedure that can help you get the plump, smooth lip appearance you desire. At 3D Lifestyle, we recognize that each patient has a unique set of end goals and wants. Each lip filler is made of hyaluronic acid, a chemical found naturally in the skin that gradually degrades over time. We’ve developed a unique process for filling lips symmetrically and evenly, without lumps or bumps.
Medical Aesthetices > Anti-Aging Injectables > Lip Augmentation
Enhance Your Natural Beauty
- Restores Lost Facial Volume
- Adds Elasticity And Fullness To The Face
- Hydrates The Skin
- Full lips
- Lip augmentation
Before getting lip enhancement injections, you should consider the following:
- To get the best possible results and to reduce the risk of bleeding or bruising at the injection site, please refrain from taking any blood-thinning drugs or supplements for one week before your visit. This group of medications includes aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, and Aleve.
- To avoid additional bruising, abstain from alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours prior to and following your treatment.
- Use dermal fillers with caution if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, allergic to any of their ingredients, or have a neurological problem.
Our nurse injector will apply a topical anesthetic to your lips before doing the lip filler treatment. The topical anesthetic will make your lips numb, so you won’t feel any pain during the procedure.
Our injector will next inject hyaluronic acid for lips into any or all of the areas of your lips, including the vermillion border, the curve in the center of your upper lip (Cupid’s bow), and the corners of your mouth.
After your lip augmentation, you should:
- For 24 hours, abstain from heavy exercise.
- For 72 hours, avoid exposure to the sun or heat.
- Avoid excessive alcohol or salt consumption to avoid excessive edema.
- If you have swelling, apply a cool compress for 15 minutes every hour.
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be used to relieve discomfort.
- If you have swelling, sleep with your face up and slightly raised if possible.
- Allow at least four weeks between skin maintenance and laser treatments.
No Sensitivity Period
24-48 Hours Visible Results
48-72 Hours Rec. No. of Sessions
1-2 per year
- Lip enhancement has a number of advantages, including the following:
- They’re safe, and the lip filler surgery is equally safe — the chance of problems or adverse effects is extremely minimal.
- They can help you build your self-esteem.
- They have a reversible design if you are unhappy with the results.
- Bleeding and pain at the injection sites
- Reactivation of a cold sore
- Tenderness or discoloration
The average duration of treatment with dermal fillers is between ten and twenty minutes. If you have applied a topical anesthetic before the upper lip filler, it may take up to 30 minutes to take effect.
Yes, lip fillers are considered to be very safe if you get them done by a professional otherwise you risk the chance of a botched lip filler.
Some dermal fillers contain an anesthetic to help make the procedure more comfortable. You may also be given a topical anesthetic before your treatment, so you won’t feel any pain.
As this is an injection procedure, you may experience a mild sensation as the needle is inserted, but this should be painless.
You will immediately notice the results of your dermal filler procedure. However, it will take 12–14 days for the fillers to be fully effective.
Not sure which treatment
To book a consultation, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.